1982-1993 Worked in organisations dealing with development and implementation of computer technologies.
Position: Senior Engineer.____________________________
1993-1995 International Institute of Biosphere Informatics "InterEcoInform", Faculty of Biology, of Moscow State University.
Position: Head of the Scientific Research Laboratory
1995-1996 International Rerich Center, Social Pedagogical Association “Education and Upbringing”, Moscow, Russia.
Position: Head of the Laboratory for the Strategic Planning of Teaching.Key Responsibilities:
1996-2003 Kabardino-Balkarsky State University, KBR, Nalchik, Russia.
Position: Head of the Scientific Research Laboratory of Informological Planning and Forecasting.
· Teaching of methodology of the students’ study processes.
· Research of the spatial and temporal factors in professional sport.
1998-2003 Informological Institute AG, Zurich, Switzerland.
Position: Head of Research.
2002 - 2004 Informological Institute Pty Ltd (Perth, Australia).
Position: Head of Research.
2005 to 2007 International institute of transdisciplinarity, NGO (ANO), Nalchik, Russia.
Position: Head of Research.
2007 to present - Institute of Transdisciplinary Technologies, NGO (ANO), Nalchik, Russia.
Position: Director, Head of the Russian School transdisciplinarity.Took part in the development of the main provisions of the Concept of Transdisciplinarity, in developing and improving procedures Transdisciplinary Approach in the field of philosophy, ecology, economy, preventive medicine, education, national security. The developer of research programs on major activities of the Institute. Responsible for contacts with government and international organizations on scientific and technical matters. More than twenty years of experience in Transdisciplinarity, Methodology and Technology Transdisciplinary approach.The author of 13 books and over 40 articles on the Theory and Methodology of Transdisciplinarity.
1977 Bachelor of Engineering, Economics.
2000 Professor of Informology. “Information, Communication, Control in Engineering, Nature, and Society” International Academy, St Petersburg, Russia.
2001 Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Planning and Management of the Organization of Scientific Research) of “Information, Communication,Control in
Engineering, Nature, and Society” International Academy, St-Petersburg, Russia.
1990 Head of the Russian School of Transdisciplinarity.
1998 Member of the Russian Academy of Industrial Ecology, Moscow, Russia.
1999 Member of the International Academy of Informatization, Moscow, Russia.
2000 Member of the International Academy of “Information, Communication and Control in Engineering, Nature and Society”, St Petersburg, Russia.
2013 Member of the Society of Architects of Russia.
2015 Member of the Russian Philosophical Society.
2016 Member of the International Academy of Organizational Sciences (Interdisciplinary Alliance of Researchers in the Field of Organizational
Published 13 books and 40 articles:
Participation in Major Conferences
· Tamrazian A., Ìîkiy V. (1999) Information-and-monitoring methods of ecological and economical examination of the condition of engineering natural objects during emergency situations of natural and engineering-generated origin. International scientific-and-methodological conference “Ecological safety of civil-engineering”. Moscow State Civil Engineering University. Moscow: 25-26 November.
· Mokiy V., Vinogradova N., Kislinskaya N. (2000). New technologies in approaches to the problems of education Proceedings of the Moscow scientific-and-methodological conference “Developing education of teachers – know-how at the dawn of the 21st Century”. 2-3 March.
· Mokiy V., Repiev S., Borovkov E. (2000). News in the system of knowledge about the nature. International congress “Fundamental problems of natural science and engineering”. St. Petersburg: 3-8 July.
· Mokiy V., Fedorenko N. (2000) Î âîçìîæíîñòè òåêóùåãî è äîëãîñðî÷íîãî ïðîãíîçèðîâàíèÿ íåáëàãîïðèÿòíûõ (ýêñòðåìàëüíûõ) ñèòóàöèé äëÿ êîíêðåòíîãî ÷åëîâåêà. Ðîññèéñêàÿ íàó÷íî-ïðàêòè÷åñêàÿ êîíôåðåíöèÿ, ïîñâÿùåííàÿ 70-ëåòèþ îáðàçîâàíèÿ Ãîñóäàðñòâåííîãî Íàó÷íî Èññëåäîâàòåëüñêîãî Èñïûòàòåëüíîãî Èíñòèòóòà Âîåííîé Ìåäèöèíû Ìèíèñòåðñòâà Îáîðîíû Ðîññèéñêîé Ôåäåðàöèè «Âîåííàÿ ìåäèöèíà íà ðóáåæå 21-ãî âåêà» Ìîñêâà, äåêàáðü 2000 ã
· Ìîkiy V. (2001). The essence of the Informological Version of the Transdisciplinary Paradigm. Proceedings of the International Symposium “Paradigms Lost and Paradigms Gained Negotiating Interdisciplinary in the 21st Century”. May 9-12, Calgary, Canada.
· Mokiy V., Borovkov E., (2001). Astrobiological and the outer space factors in social anatomy and the entire system of security and safety of Russian civil society. Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference of the Club of independent scientists "EURASIA". June 14th, Obninsk, Russia.
· Ìîkiy V., Golota Ì.. (2001). Transdisciplinary Aspect of the Sustainable Development Management Know-How. Proceedings of the International Conference "EURO-ECO 2001: Co-operation of Decision-Makers, Scientists and Practitioners for the Promotion of Sustainable Development and European Integration". June, 18-19 Krakow, Poland.
· Ìîkiy V., Romanov P. (2001). Transdisciplinary Safety of the Global Brain Project. Proceedings of the International Workshop on the Global Brain. July 3-5, Brussels, Belgium.
· Ìîkiy V. (2002). “The effectiveness of the transdisciplinary approach in decision taking within a society and nature”, Forums “The Nature and Society Forum” (Dr. J. Schooneveldt) & “The Human Ecology Forum” (Jacqui Russell).
· Medal of Gagarin Federation of Outer Space of Russia (for the Accomplishment of Scientific Research in the Outer Space Security), Cosmonautics Federation of Russia, 2001.
· Badge “For Special Achievements in Science”, of International Academy of “Information, Communication, Control in Engineering, Nature, and Society”, St- Petersburg, Russia, 2000.
· Always achieves set tasks and goals.